Witchy Spring Giveaway
I am so excited for the spring equinox and I wanted to do a fun little giveaway for my readers.
What’s in it?
- Geode Slices
- Moon Infinity Scarf from JessikaFancy
- Crescent moon necklace from Tarnish
- All-seeing Eye Brooch (color may vary)
- St. Stevie Nicks altar Candle from LastCraft
- Poppy Flowers in a can that you can grow!
- 2 bars of Citrus Soap from LUSH
- Murad blackhead and pore cleaning duo
- 5 small beauty samples - including benefit, urban decay, etc
How to Win
- Click on the Rafflecopter link below for details on entry (all details on entry and restrictions are at the Rafflecopter link)
- Share this post
- Giveaway runs from Sunday March 9th through Monday March 17th
[Immortal Song China] Wild lilies also have a spring - Zhou Mi
I want to do things with my life but I also want to bury myself in a forest and let the moss grow over me so where does that leave us
Pumzi - dir. Wanuri Kahiu // Kenya
In a dystopian future 35 years after an ecological WWIII has torn the world apart, East African survivors of the devastation remain locked away in contained communities, but a young woman in possession of a germinating seed struggles against the governing council to bring the plant to Earth’s ruined surface.
The main character is a museum curator in the future and also yes I would like see this now please
Tasmania’s Little Devil
Don’t be fooled by this little guy’s adorable face, the Tasmania Devil is an unmistakable force thanks to its distinctive screech, black colour and ferocious nature! As the largest surviving carnivorous marsupial in the world, the species are of special importance to Tasmania. Unfortunately, their presence are becoming increasing scarce due to a debilitating disease sweeping the population.